Greetings from ICCN 2019!
We thank you for participating in the 2nd ICCN 2019.
As per Stall Layout provided please locate your stall at JW Marriott Sahar, Mumbai.
Below are a few guidelines for your reference:
Stall vendors need to carry proper government id-cards and wear covered footwear for entry into the hotel.
We request you to kindly confirm whether you need an octronome structure from our side or you want us to provide you with Bare Space.
If you want an Octronome structure from us please let us know your company name which we need to use for the Fascia.
All stall categories will get the possession on 25th January 12.00 am onwards (i.e. 24th Jan Midnight). You will need to finish the stall work by 5.00 am on 25th January; as the hotel will have to do housekeeping after that.
In an octronome stall – Maximum power allotted is good to charge mobile phones or laptops. In case you need additional power you can procure a Generator for the same.
Please note you need to dismantle the stall latest by 4:00 pm on 27th January 2019. We request each stall member to clear their stall before time in order to avoid inconvenience.
PROVISION UNDER OCTRONOME SET:
(Following things will not be provided to stalls under bare space category. Please make a note of it.)
2 Spot Lights
1 Power Point
ON SITE CONTACT:
In case of any queries please contact Mr. Shashank (from VAMA) - 98929 28585
1) The conference propagates environmentally friendly approach. Hence all the stall owners are requested to follow the same and support ICCN 2019 Mumbai to Go Green.
2) Kindly make sure no paper or printed handouts are distributed from the stall
4) No nailing will be allowed on Octronome stalls. For branding purpose only use double sided tapes
5) Stall Owners can display banners and hoarding within designated stall areas.
6) No banners or display boards are allowed outside the designated stalls, the same will be removed if found.
7) Any damage caused to the octronome sheets or stall material will have to be compensated to the contractor.
8) Sharing of stall is strictly not allowed.
9) All the flexes, display banners, wooden frames etc have to be removed on 25th January by 3 pm sharp.
10) Kindly share the stall layout and your stall number with the team who will be present on site, as we do not take responsibility of explaining the location of the stall to them.
11) A security deposit of Rs. 10,000 will be collected from the customized stall vendors on the day of the fabrication, which will be returned on dismantling the stall.
In case of customised stall, please share your vendor details (Name, Number, Email id) as well.
For any loss to the Hotel property from your vendors, the charges will be levied on to you.
Team ICCN 2019