Speaker Presentation Guidelines
- The scientific program is busy and time is premium.
- The screen is pre-programmed to blank out after the allotted time. Hence strictly limit your talk to the time allotted.
- There will be a physical timer, which gives you a warning 1 minute before the end of your allotted time.
- Personal Laptops CANNOT be connected due to technical reasons and due to time constraint. All presentations must be loaded at the PREVIEW ROOM ONLY.
- You are requested to carry the presentation on a pen drive or a disk and it cannot be downloaded from the internet.
- Please load your talk atleast 2 hours prior to your scheduled time
- Format of the presentation should be MS PowerPoint (.pptx - 2010 or later) or Mac Keynote 6.x or later (.key)
- Videos should be in mp4/mov format for Mac
- If any special fonts are used please bring the presentation as a pack & go (if created on windows) or save it as a .pptx as the fonts will get embedded
- Please preview proper running of videos as there will be no time to re-adjust in case of malfunction during your presentation.
- Alternatively, carry the video source file as a backup for the talk
- Be there well in advance of your talk to load and preview your presentation.
- Kindly be seated in the front row of the hall ahead of your presentation
- Video recording & sharing of the presentations will be done for educational purposes. In case you have any objection to this kindly let us know.
- If you have not sent it already, kindly provide a PowerPoint slide of your photo and bio data in the CV template, which will be displayed on the screen side panels. Refrain from including the CV template as first slide of your presentation as it may consume precious seconds.
• P.S: It is mandatory to upload your presentation in the preview room at least 4 hours prior to your talk. Please contact Dr Nirav on +91.9867199967 for the same.
• Preview room will be functional from the evening of 8th February.
• Kindly note that the scientific program for all three days is very tightly packed and even a single minute lost will deprive everyone of valuable discussion time.